Tuesday 17 August 2010

Thought's Today

Just thought I would add another wee blog today and make it a regular occurrence..

I had a great sleep for the first time in weeks and the dream was amazing, it involved my friends and myself camping on top of a huge hill with clear skies and shooting stars while the sun was setting.. I know it sounds all soppy and stuff but it was really nice to have a dream like that instead of the ones I've had in the past.

Anyway I'm so unorganised about tomorrow as I'm going to London and I've not packed or even checked-in which could be a problem if I want to get on the flight.. It's going to be good to get away for a few days before going back to studying 24/7 and all the late night essay writing that's involved but I think for my second year I'm going to study twice as hard and cut out thing's in my life that are going to make it hard for me, plus I'm going to join a Library to make it more of a study place rather than home with all the distractions.

I will keep you informed about my trip to London and all the goings on that will be happening. Well this is goodbye for now and I'll post again either tomorrow or when I get back or even when I get down :)

Thanks for reading again.

No comments:

Post a Comment