Friday 27 August 2010

blah.

Well I'm now officially in so much debt and I'm only 18. grr.. I haven't a clue why I spend money when I clearly don't have the money to spend. I start college again next week and I don't even have a pen..

Anyway I realised that if I'm gonna get out of my money situation I need to stop going out so last night was my last night out for at least a month.. Went to see Pearl & The Puppets last night so my last night out went on a high..

So.. I've decided I'm moving to Paisley soon hopefully in October once I get my money sorted out.. Saw a nice wee flat and it's only £250 a month in which the college will pay half that, its a win win situation as it will save me money on travelling and means I don't need to get up at 6 every morning.

My course looks really hard though and I'm dreading it had to take another subject which I wasn't happy about but I decided on Psychology as well as studying to be a PE teacher not sure how that will tie in with my other studies but hopefully it will be fine.
Oh, I also joined my local Library which I'm not sure why but I'm mega excited to start going.

Up date on my London trip.. It was funnnn and amazing. Loved it.. Coven Gardens was AWESOME. Had a cup of tea and a wee biscuit for the prospect of being posh and proper.
I'm sad to be home though I was having such a laugh but they do say all things come to an end.

Another thing I saw a new wee shop open in town and have to say I've not been in it yet but it looks good. Fabrics, sewing and designs. I've also took up more drawing so loving my hobby at the mo.

I'm away now to watch some Fame.. new one not the old one which I'm gutted about as the old one was wayyy better.

No comments:

Post a Comment